Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I'm back!!!! It's been too long.

I'm finally back and posting again.  I didn't think I had anything to say that would be interesting and to be honest....embarrassing as it is....I forgot my password and didn't take the time until this morning to sit down and figure out how to get back on here with a new one!!  I wanted to share something really special with you.  The Springport FFA chapter had an open house on September 19, 2011 to dedicate their newly updated greenhouse and new facilities.  The funds used for the buildings were from memorial funds they had saved from my son Billy (William Shedd) and from other community members who had designated funds for FFA.  It was so nice to see Billy honored in such a way because he was so involved in FFA and was involved in the greenhouse as well.  I wanted to share a picture of the sign they put up at the school in honor of the memory of those whose funds made it possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment