Sunday, June 15, 2014

I'm baaack!

I have been away so long!  over  a year.  I can't believe how fast the time went by.  I truly wish I could say I had more to show for all that time but I guess being a serious couch potato Candy Crush addict takes a toll on your productivity. I had to have my own intervention and actually delete it off my phone and just stop on facebook.  Seriously.....I have lost whole mornings to the demon app!  Now, yes, there are times when I really don't have anything else that I want have  to do so I guess it's ok to get lost for a while but one day leads to another and another and so on and so on until next thing you know you are back on the daily bonus fix.
It's time to decide whether I'm going to be a blogger or not.  Granted, there isn't a lot of earth shattering world changing stuff going on around here but there are a few things on my mind occasionally that I would like to share.  At first I thought no one would want to read anything I wrote.  Now I find that I want to write and have learned that no one cares what I write...the blog world is huge.  Maybe no one will ever see it but I know I shared it with the universe, put it out there and tried in my own small way to brighten my tiny corner of the the blogosphere.  Should you happen along here and see something you like please let me know that you were here.  It would be nice to know if someone stopped by my little blogspot.  I would redesign some of it but have barely figured out how to do what I have so far.  in the future look for changes in both appearance and content.
I saw a really cool quote today somewhere.  I'm sorry but I don't remember where but I did write down the author.

"There are three types of people in this world.  Firstly, there are people who make things happen.  Then there are people who watch things happen.  Lastly, there are people who ask, what happened?  Which do you want to be?"
~Steve Backley~ from The Champion In All Of Us:12 Rules For Success

It struck me as profound.  I spend a lot of time as the second type and the last type.  I would very much like to be the first type.  That is a big reason for tonights resumption of my postings. 
This blog is called Jacqueline's Joy for a reason.  There are so many things that make me happy and life is so full of joy that it must be shared.  Yes, being a junquer is what got me started down this blog path but that is just the beginning.  If you would like to join me I would love the company.  This is going to be a joy filled joyful journey to a life lived more abundantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment